Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood. Use it for fancy pastry decorations, cake decorations, shortbreads, basic biscuits, play dough, and even clay. Why not get your kids involved too!
You can't put a price on the joy of a happy life, our Easy Life™ Christmas Rolling Pin offers you the unique quality time with your whole family this season.
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
- 1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
- 1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
- 1 Egg (room temperature).
- 1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
- 3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
1 x Wooden Handle Rolling Pin(35 x 5cm)
UPDATE: Due to the huge increase in social media attention, our supply is going to run out very soon. Get yours while you still can!